Agriturismo Il Corniolo

For information and reservations fill out the form below

          Via Tommaso Campanella, 46

          fraz. Canneto, 06073  Corciano Perugia


          GPS coordinates: N 43° 09’14,1” E 12°20’18,7”


          +39 075 690441 / +39 368 931341


          +39 075 690441



          Agriturismo Il Corniolo


CORONAVIRUS: our security measures


Given the particular health situation we are experiencing due to Coronavirus, we want to inform our customers about the security measures we have adopted following the guidelines of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020.

- The apartments and their furniture, dishes and equipment are disinfected before the arrival of new customers with

  solutions based on 0.1% sodium hypochlorite or 70% alcohol.

- The laundry is washed at 90° or with the addition of bleach.

- The outdoor and swimming pool furnishings are disinfected everyday.

- The swimming pool is managed according to the new national safety protocols.

- Guest documents are requested before arrival by email or WhatsApp to avoid unnecessary contact.

- It is mandatory to use a mask in all common areas.

- Disinfectant gel bottles are available in the common areas to allow the sanitization of the hands.

- It is mandatory to maintain the social distancing between guests who are not of the same nucleus and between guests and staff.



We accept the BONUS VACANZE! This bonus, following national legislation, it will allow you to take advantage of a stay with us by paying only 20% of the actual stay, the remaining 80% will be covered by the bonus. This BONUS is valid until 30/06/2021 and it must be requested within 31/12/2020.

Agriturismo il Corniolo

Via Tommaso Campanella 46, 

Fraz. Canneto, 06073, Corciano, Perugia

2018 All rights reserved

VAT 02207990546


REA PG 199445

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now